Thursday, April 30, 2015

Final Reflective Post Blog

Final Reflective Post Blog


Photo credit to:www.flickr.com/photos/ransomtech/


My journey this semester with Intro to Technology for Educators was interesting; I really enjoyed learning more about technology and especially learning how to create blog’s, wiki’s, webpages, citing resources, and many more. I always knew my way around technology since its self-explained, therefore learning how to create certain web items was different, since I had only ever created a Facebook, twitter, and Instagram, in which I would just create it and use it. I realized how important it was to give attribution and cite sources used in my work and will continue to do so. I know I have more to learn and therefore I will continue to practice what I have learned.




I enjoyed reading the text book and learning the correct terminology to all the technology based items, the way they’re used, and the benefits in a classroom/education. The discussions were something that I have learned differently in my other classes, I usually have to give my opinion over a certain topic chosen and then reply to two classmates, whether I agree or disagree and why. I really enjoyed working on all the assignments assigned, for I have practiced and learned to do much more than I thought I could and I am also aware that I have more to learn!




I would definitely recommend this class to others, It’s a class that seems challenging, yet enjoyable and most of all knowledge is gained that will help prepare me/us for the future, whether it’s for the classroom, homework, personal and or business use. I like the way you made the class interesting with having us work with different things, such as the textbook, websites, wikis, delicious, games, etc. instead of getting our information of the textbook only; and teaching us how to navigate outside of Google when looking up information and/or doing research. 


Resouces:
  Crouch, K. (2013, July 8). ASB Online - Learning with Web 2 Tools. Retrieved April 30, 2015, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFyy3yUREXU
  
  Flickr. (n.d.). Retrieved April 30, 2015, from https://www.m.flickr.com/  

(n.d.). Retrieved April 30, 2015, from https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1274/5184519081_0fc282a948.jpg   


  YouTube. (n.d.). Retrieved April 30, 2015, from http://www.youtube.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment